Service Agreement with
Organized Solutions of Arizona
Organized Solutions is committed to providing the best quality of care we can possibly provide. In order to do so, it is also important that your expectations are managed. It is through this agreement that we hope to ensure that you as the client and that our hard working associates of Organized Solutions and all subcontractors are protected under the law for the work that is provided.
Our promise to you is that we will always do our best to bring love, support, encouragement and excellent service as we help pack, unpack, purge, declutter, organize and create systems for your space.
Duration of Services - As professional organizers, will make as accurate of an assessment of the time that will be required for this service as possible, however this can change at times depending on the purging process. Some clients will take longer than others during this process.
Furthermore, Organized Solutions professional organizers retain the right to control how we as the contractor perform our services. The Recipient does not have this right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services.
1. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The client will pay compensation to the professional organizer for the Services in the amount of $75.00/hour for the first organizer and $55.00/hour for each additional organizer. all supplies needed for the job will be paid in addition to this hourly fee. This compensation shall be payable in a lump sum upon completion of the Services that day.
No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to any professional organizer, unless such fees and/or expenses have been mutually agreed upon and in writing. Organized Solutions and all associated contractors shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, and other payroll type taxes applicable to such compensation. Organized Solutions and all subcontractors have the right of control over the method of payment for services.
2. TERM/TERMINATION. Termination of this agreement will occur as follows:
This Agreement will terminate when the fee has been received and the work has been completed as agreed upon by the professional organizer and the client.
Furthermore, the Professional Organizer has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will."
This agreement will be an ongoing contract with the client and Organized Solutions as long the work continues according to written or verbal discussion permit.
3. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Professional Organizer is an independent contractor with respect to the client, and not an employee of the client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Professional Organizer.
It is contemplated that the relationship between the Professional Organizer and the Client shall be a nonexclusive one. The Professional Organizer also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Client has no right to further inquire into the Professional Organizers other activities.
4. RECIPIENT'S CONTROL. The Client has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Organizers mode of effecting performance under this Agreement. The Clients only concern is the result of the Organizers work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Organizer may at times perform the Services without direct supervision by the client.
5. PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. The Organizer is a professional who uses his/her own professional and business methods to perform services. The Organizer has not and will not receive training from the Client regarding how to perform the Services.
6. PERSONAL SERVICES NOT REQUIRED. The Professional Organizer is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Client without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Professional Organizer has assistants, it is the Lead Organizers responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
7. NO SET WORK HOURS. The Professional Organizer has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Organizer to work full time or otherwise account for work hours, However, the Organizer will work as long as discussed and agreed upon by the client and organizer.
8. EXPENSES PAID BY PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER. All expenses for excessive travel will be paid by the client. This may or may not include airline and hotel stay if long distance travel for organizing purposes is required. Professional Organizer will be responsible for food and personal expenses during travel.
9. OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Professional Organizer.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY. Professional Organizers may have had access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Client. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and
any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The Professional Organizer will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Organizer, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Organizer will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Organizer will return to the client all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement. Furthermore, the Professional Organizer is not held liable for any and all items that are taken to shred.
11. INJURIES. The Professional Organizer acknowledges the Organizers obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Organizer (and the Organizers employees, if any). The Organizer waives any rights to recovery from the client for any injuries that the Organizer(and/or Organizers employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Organizer or the Organizers employees.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. The Professional Organizer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the client from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against the client that result from the acts or omissions of the Professional Organizer, the Organizers employees, if any, and the Professional Organizers agents.
13. NO RIGHT TO ACT AS AGENT. An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the client has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the client has or retains the right to stop work done improperly.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
15. WAIVER OF BREACH. The waiver by the client of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the professional organizer shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by the professional organizer.
16. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
17. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona.
18. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by the client and by Marilee Hixon, Professional Organizer on behalf of Organized Solutions. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written.
Marilee Hixon - Professional Organizer - Organized Solutions
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I,________________________,hereby grant Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona's printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph using my likeness will become property of Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona and will not be returned.
I acknowledge that since my participation with Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona 's programs or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Marilee Hixon from Organized Solutions of Arizona from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.